scroll

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm Back!

Hey gang! I'm back on the scene. Where have I been you're wondering (or not LOL)? I've been doing my mommy thing and enjoying the summer with my sweet baby boy. I've also been reading your blogs and occasionally commenting. Basically I've been too tired to write in my own blog. But I want to get back in the habit because there is so much going on that I want to capture as much of it as I can.

I guess you've noticed the blog name change. I decided to change the name to better describe me and what's happening in my life. Not to mention that C (Chris) was not a contributing blogger so it's ok to make it all about me :) More than a notion is something my mom says all the time about things that are hard, complicated, or involved - such as marriage, adoption and parenthood. Meaning, these subjects are not to be taken lightly or entered into without great thought and/or care.

I'm still unemployed but so grateful for this time that I have with Sammy. I'm looking and applying for positions and will actually be happy to get back to work so that I have a paycheck again. I'm not knocking unemployment but it's been a little tough financially. While a paycheck is good, the thought of daycare makes me sad. Sammy will survive and probably thrive in daycare because he likes other little kids and he's also a social butterfly. I, on the other hand, will probably be a wreck for the first week or two. At this point we have only identified two places we want to see. We're hoping to get the child care issue settled so that it's ready in the event I get a job quickly.

So, that's it for now. I just wanted to check-in and say hey I'm still here. Expect a few more posts this week.

1 comment:

Sweet Patience said...

Glad to see you back! I know that you are enjoying your little one.