scroll

Thursday, April 29, 2010

6 Days & Counting!

Just a quick post. eMom is due in six, count em, six days! So basically, any minute, any day now :) She was doing well and just waiting for things to start moving, per our last report from E our social worker. Unfortunately, we haven't had any direct contact with her. I really feel that, should she go through with the adoption plan, we (us & the baby) won't have any future contact with her. I hope this is not the case. We're flexible with whatever amount of contact she chooses.

Waiting for the baby is really hard, of course not as hard as it is for eMom. We're keeping busy with work (Chris), job hunting (me), movies, and hanging out with the family. As a matter of fact, we're having dinner with my in-laws tonight. Having said that, I'm going to say so long, so that I can get ready :)

I'll keep you posted as soon as we get any news!

No comments: